Held positions & responsibilities:
- 2014: Supervisor of Observers – Stuttgart Sector, Germany
at Mourakiboun, an Independent and Apolitical Elections Observation NGO
– Supervision of a 15-member group of national independent observers of the civil Tunisian society during Tunisia Parlement and Presidential Elections.
– Realtime coordination with other supervisors in Germany.
– Reporting and synchronization with Germany national coordinator.
- 11.2012 –03.2014: (1,5 year) Founder and President
of ENSI Alumni Association (ENSIAA): Association des Diplômés de l’ENSI (ADENSI)
– Set the environmental, administrative and official papers and documents needed for the association to be recognized in Tunisia and abroad.
– Recruit and lead the first Executive Board for the association.
– Establish the organization’s strategy, goals and methodology and initiate areas of influence (companies – university – NGOs)
- 09.2012 – 03.2013 (6 months): Co-founder and Interim Coordinator and Communication Manager
at the Tunisian Confederation of Junior Enterprises (JET – Junior Enterprises of Tunisia)
– Help during the needed administrative and functional steps of the creation of a confederation in Tunisia
– Support during the organization of the first national official seminar which gathered more than 300 junior entrepreneurs in Tunisia.
– Interim responsibility of marketing, content creation and community management of the confederation.
- 01.2011 – 03.2012: (1 year) IEEE Student Member, President and Founder
of IEEE ENSI Student Branch, an IEEE-dependent organization
– Initiate the creation of the organization within the university and collaboration with IEEE Tunisia Section and IEEE in the USA.
– Identify interesting societies for university student and make for each a presentation campaign (more than 50 students members are gathered for IEEE in one month of work)
– Recruit the following Executive Board and made an official handover of activities.
- 09.2011 – 09.2012: (1 year) International Relations Manager
at ENSI Junior Enterprise
– Recruit an international team for the working mandate
– Establish collaboration projects abroad between ENSI Junior Enterprise and abroad (Europe, Morocco and Brazil)
– Regular synchronization, update and feedback meeting with Junior Enterprises abroad.
- 09.2011 – 03.2012: (1 year) Communication Manager
at ENSI Microsoft Club
– Took care of marketing and communication of the club’s activities throughout the year.
– Organizing Committee Member of the Second Microsoft Students Seminar in Tunisia.
- 09.2010 – 02.2012: (1,5 year) President and Public Relations Responsible
at ENSI Junior Enterprise
– Lead a 12-member team throughout the mandate (technical projects coordinator, Head of the organization of ENSI Career Forum)
– Made interviews for new and potential organization members.
– Initiate first contact with Junior Enterprises abroad (Torino in 2010, Brussels in 2011 and Vienna in 2012)
- 09-12.2011: On-field Coordinator at the organizing board
of ENSI Alumni Conference
– Development of the dedicated website and the necessary marketing in- and outside the university
– Coordination and collaboration with Alumni in Germany, Canada and Tunisia.
– Head of a 25-member on-site organization committee.
- 01-03.2012: Head of the organizing committee
of ENSI Careers Forum
– Deep engagement of every part of the event (Planning, Sponsoring, Budget, Marketing, Logistics and Communication)
– Head of a 90-member on-site organizing team.
– Gave the welcoming word and Moderator of the panel discussion during the whole event.
11.2013 Guest-Speaker in the European Conference
“Labour Migration to Europe: On the Lookout for a Sustainable Approach”, an event held and organized by the GIZ in Brussels, Belgium (Deutsche Gesellschaft für international Zusammenarbeit.
08.2012: IEEE Student Branch Tunisia Representative
during the event: Student Branches Congress (SBC) held and organized by local IEEE in Madrid, Spain
03.2011: Participant in the International Congress of Youth Entrepreneurship
in Brussels, Belgium, organized by JADE (Junior Association for Development in Europe) known as the European Confederation of Junior Enterprises.
10.2009 – 08.2011: 3 JADE Meetings Guest-Participant from Tunisia
with a mission to expand the network and the concept of Junior-Enterprises in North-Africa.
– Jade October meeting in 2010, Torino, Italy.
– JADE Summer Meeting in 2011, Brussels, Belgium
– Summer JADE Meeting in 2011 in Vienna, Austria